PDI has earned a reputation for providing sound, innovative, and cost-effective fire protection engineering and code consulting solutions for our clients, world-wide. We offer a challenging and rewarding career environment with excellent growth opportunities. Candidates, who find our organizational values attractive, are encouraged to apply.
PDI’s Organizational Values:
- Our organizational values reflect our commitment to our profession, our clients, our employees, and our founders.
- We have an unwavering commitment to professional, integrated, cost-effective fire protection engineering and code consulting.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- We provide a work environment that supports professionalism and reliability.
- We achieve organizational excellence through life-long learning.
- We commit to timely and clear communications.
About San Antonio Texas
Located in South Texas, San Antonio is the 7th largest U.S. city and enjoys a low cost-of-living. San Antonio has some of the state’s most visited attractions and festivals: The Alamo, The River Walk, SeaWorld® San Antonio, Six Flags® Fiesta Texas®, and the San Antonio Zoo. The area also is home to the San Antonio Spurs (NBA), San Antonio FC (USL Championship League), San Antonio Brahmas (XFL),San Antonio Gunslingers (National Arena League) , and the San Antonio Missions (AA Minor League Baseball). In addition, there are multiple museums, art galleries, live music venues, and great restaurants. San Antonio has all the amenities of an urban area, with the outdoor activities offered by the magnificent Texas Hill Country just minutes away.
Protection Development, Incorporated (PDI) and the BobAndrewsGroup are equal opportunity employers.